Helping Hand Outreach is a 508(c)(1)(a) ministry whose primary mission is to help educate and transition Faith Based Organizations (FBO) from the reporting requirements and free speech restrictions of a 501(c)(3) FBO to a tax-exempt, free speech, and non-reporting 508(c)(1)(a) FBO.
Our staff has over 20 years experience providing resources and support to churches. Our support includes tax service, accounting, and FBO consulting for 508(c)(1)(a) and 501(c)(3) FBO’s. Our passion is helping the Church to once again become a spiritual influence on our community by freeing our voice, our freedom of speech, and separating the bond it has with government restrictions.
James 1:22 calls us to be “Doers of the word and not hearers only” and Matthew 28:19 calls us to “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations”. When the Church is able to speak freely then it can truly be the light of the world and the salt of the earth. Help strengthen the Body of Christ by ensuring your ministry has a solid foundation to speak the truth in Christ.
Take a moment to review our website. If you desire more information, would like to speak with one of our representatives, or would like to attend one of our seminars, we are ready to assist you.
We offer the following services for people and organizations:
- Faith Based Organization Formation
- Ongoing support and care after formation
The following services ARE provided by affiliates:
- Registered Agent
- For Profit Corporation Help
Our experienced team can help you set up a Faith Based Organization (FBO) or amend an existing FBO. If your FBO owns a business we can help you by setting up an LLC or other for-profit corporation to manage the business. We also provide accounting services and consulting for managing your business interests.
Helping Hand Outreach is unique in offering the 508(c)(1)(a) to all FBO’s, integrated auxiliaries, and association of FBO’s.
We take care of filing The Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation, UBI Number, SS4 with Tax Identification Number, Certificate of Existence/Authorization, and Charities registration letter signed by an agent of the Secretary of State, listing the 508 as an tax exempt organization.
Apostille available upon request.
We also provide consulting services when changing from a 501(c)(3) to a 508(c)(1)(a) FBO.
The process begins with completing Form 1023. On average a determination letter takes 6-9 months.
If your FBO is going to be involved in unrelated business to the ministry you may need to utilize a for-profit corporation. All for-profit corporations have to report. Contact us if you have questions.
HELPING HAND OUTREACH is a religious, educational, and social service organization. As a branch of the Christian Church our vision is to help empower the body of Christ with knowledge and wisdom to Faith Based Organizations (FBO). We desire a greater impact for our communities and world for FBO with products and resources that foster more effective leadership and organization structure to maximize the hopes and dreams we have to be a light to the world
Statement Of Faith
- In one eternal God, Revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God and is now, by reason of voluntary transgressions, separated from God.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, is His revelation to man, and contains His plan for the redemption of fallen humanity.
- In the virgin birth and the deity of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, truly human and truly divine.
- Salvation has been provided for all people through the work of Christ at Calvary, resulting in eternal life for all who believe, turn from sin, and place their faith in Him.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers, each of whom is an integral part of the Church, the body of Christ.
- All believers are responsible to fulfill the Great Commission and make disciples of all people.
- In the Second Coming of Christ and the pre-eminence of His kingdom for eternity.